Brad, Hyrum, and I are so excited to introduce our newest addition to our family, Benson Evan Bradford Skidmore.
Benson was born on Thursday Jan 20th at 5:10pm by C-section. He weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and was 19inches long.
He is a great sleeper and extremely mellow. Hyrum loves him (as long as daddy isn't holding Benson) and calls him babybabybaby. We have had some adjusting but are really loving life and feel extremely blessed. Hopefully I will feel up to blogging his birth story soon, but until then, here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
I took some pictures of my friends baby a couple months back. He is so sweet. I can't believe how big he already is! I hope you enjoy! ...
-
I took some pictures of a friend's daughter. I am in love with them. What do you guys think?
-
Brad, Hyrum, and I are so excited to introduce our newest addition to our family, Benson Evan Bradford Skidmore. Benson was born on Thursd...
-
So Hyrum is now a one year old! I never blogged about his birthday, so I will do that, but first I will give you an update on him! He can ...
-
We hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween. Hyrum was a raven and Benson was a shark! A couple of weeks ago we went to a local farm that ha...
-
This has been a long week for me. I am always sad when Sundays get here, because I know that tomorrow Brad will be returning to work and I w...
-
I took Benson and Hyrum to the doctor for their checkups a couple of weeks ago. Here are their stats: Hyrum 2 years old: weight- 31.5 lbs...
-
It has been so long since I posted. Summer seemed to fly by especially after the fire came and we were evacuated for 9 days to Texas. That...
-
Since April is only a few days away, I thought I would write about what kept us busy in March. Hyrum and I started off the month with a visi...
My Blog List
-
-
-
Diner en Blanc6 years ago
-
-
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice6 years ago
-
A New Laundry Room Faucet!7 years ago
-
Thoughts for the New Year7 years ago
-
Easy Handmade Valentines Cards7 years ago
-
-
Books Read in 20169 years ago
-
HOW TO MIX FEMININE AND MASCULINE PIECES9 years ago
-
Oh hey....11 years ago
-
A Bench & Shoe Storage DIY11 years ago
-
Cousins11 years ago
-
Oops...12 years ago
-
Karate Monkey12 years ago
-
Tryptophan Trail Run12 years ago
-
She's FIVE!12 years ago
-
shelves! (and crochet and cross stitch!)13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Followers
Handsom Hyrum
Skidmore Family Blog. Powered by Blogger.
Baby Benson
The Makers

6 comments:
So sweet. Love the 6th picture. For sure you need to frame that one!!! Congrats to you all!!!
Congratulations Brad on your new addition! Your family is beautiful!
Amazing pictures. Good thing I'll be back in NM in the somewhat near future...so cute.
Yeah!! Love these pictures, and I can't wait to meet him in less than 2 months!
YAY! Congrats you 4!!! Love the pictures! I love the last one!
Great pictures of the two and three boys! Congrats! Hope everything went smoothly! He's so very handsome and tiny (to me, since my "baby" is already 1o months old).
Post a Comment