Yesterday was a really difficult day for me. The morning sickness is now more under control but the exhaustion that comes with pregnancy seems to be the bane of my existence. I have been feeling overwhelmed and alone lately. With my support system all the way in Texas, I have been overwhelmed with no one to call in my moments of distress and have felt alone. I also haven't been feeling like I am the mother that I know I can and should be to Hyrum. His attention span isn't very long and it seems as though he goes through is toys in a matter of minutes, bored with them all. This has been quite difficult with me already being fatigued and tired. Life goes on and I am grateful for the calls of daily support from my husband to see how the day is going. He is truly amazing!
I was reading on a friends blog and she had posted this video. It was truly inspiring and the perfect pick me up. Thank you Kristina! I hope that it lifts you up as you watch it!
I know that when I am feeling alone, my Heavenly Father is there to lift me up and help me carry on. I also know that Motherhood is a gift given to us from our Father in Heaven. I am truly grateful for this gift and know that there is no greater desire than that of being a mother!
Thanks to all of you for the support and love in my times of need.
We hope that you are all having a great summer as it winds down. We send our Love!
About Me
Popular Posts
-
I took some pictures of my friends baby a couple months back. He is so sweet. I can't believe how big he already is! I hope you enjoy! ...
-
I took some pictures of a friend's daughter. I am in love with them. What do you guys think?
-
Brad, Hyrum, and I are so excited to introduce our newest addition to our family, Benson Evan Bradford Skidmore. Benson was born on Thursd...
-
So Hyrum is now a one year old! I never blogged about his birthday, so I will do that, but first I will give you an update on him! He can ...
-
We hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween. Hyrum was a raven and Benson was a shark! A couple of weeks ago we went to a local farm that ha...
-
This has been a long week for me. I am always sad when Sundays get here, because I know that tomorrow Brad will be returning to work and I w...
-
I took Benson and Hyrum to the doctor for their checkups a couple of weeks ago. Here are their stats: Hyrum 2 years old: weight- 31.5 lbs...
-
It has been so long since I posted. Summer seemed to fly by especially after the fire came and we were evacuated for 9 days to Texas. That...
-
Since April is only a few days away, I thought I would write about what kept us busy in March. Hyrum and I started off the month with a visi...
My Blog List
-
-
-
Diner en Blanc6 years ago
-
-
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice6 years ago
-
A New Laundry Room Faucet!7 years ago
-
Thoughts for the New Year7 years ago
-
Easy Handmade Valentines Cards7 years ago
-
-
Books Read in 20169 years ago
-
HOW TO MIX FEMININE AND MASCULINE PIECES9 years ago
-
Oh hey....11 years ago
-
A Bench & Shoe Storage DIY11 years ago
-
Cousins11 years ago
-
Oops...12 years ago
-
Karate Monkey12 years ago
-
Tryptophan Trail Run12 years ago
-
She's FIVE!12 years ago
-
shelves! (and crochet and cross stitch!)13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Followers
Handsom Hyrum
Skidmore Family Blog. Powered by Blogger.
Baby Benson
The Makers

1 comments:
Jet, you're a fabulous mother! Whenever I've seen you with Hyrum you're so patient and caring. I hope the pregnancy tiredness subsides and you have all the energy you'd like! We're looking forward to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment